First Floor, Margaret Powell House
403 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 3BN
Telephone: 01908 231123
- AgeUK Milton Keynes – a local independent charity working with and for older people
- Bucks Vision – a registered charity which provides support and services to anyone with serious sight loss throughout Buckinghamshire.
- Carers MK – a local charity that supports unpaid carers. A carer is someone who is providing support to a family member, friend or neighbour who is ill, frail, has a disability or a mental health condition and could not otherwise manage without that support. Unpaid carers are entitled to information, advice and support for themselves. For more information visit their website or call 01908 231703
- Community Action MK – a site with information about a number of local charities.
- Milton Keynes Community Foundation – local charity supporting and funding the MK charity sector
- Milton Keynes Council – MK Social Care.
- Centre for Integrated Living
- Sensory Advice Resource Centre
- Sound News Milton Keynes – a talking newspaper available on the Internet; please contact us for details.
- MK Gallery
- Milton Keynes Theatre
National organisations that may provide information and advice
- Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) – the leading charity offering information, support and advice to almost two million people with sight loss.
- Macular Disease Society – a specialist charity for people affected by any form of the condition
- RP Fighting Blindness– Information and support for people with retinitis pigmentosa (RP)
- The Stroke Association – UK wide charity solely concerned with combating stroke in people of all ages